Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tulsa Trip-Day One

I took the kids (that still seems weird for me to say in plural form!) to Tulsa last weekend so I could attend my great friend Crystal's baby shower. While we were there, I got to see 2 other sweet friends that I miss SO MUCH.
To my surprise, the car ride was the easiest part of the trip! Brax watched Thomas movies the whole time (and napped!) and I only had to stop and feed Harper once each way!



Friday nite we went to my sweet friend Jen's for pizza!
She has two little girls, Annabelle (almost 4) and Molly (1 1/2) that Brax LOVED playing with.
I have to tell you, Annabelle is the sweetest, most pleasant and personable toddler I've ever met.
I hope Harper is just like her!





They were BFF's by the time we left!

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Aww, glad you got to spend time with your dear friends:)