Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tulsa Trip-Day Two

On Saturday, Brax stayed home with Nana Star while Harper and I went to Crystal's baby shower! (Our first girls-only outing!)
Crystal is 8 months prego! She looks so adorable!

In the afternoon, we headed over to the Webb's--the best neighbors EVER!!!
They have 3 little boys, so Brax had a blast with them!

Checking out Everett's Leap Frog game (you can see he found their trains, too!)

Brax with Everett and Wyatt and Jack-the greatest dog alive.

No matter how long we are away from Tulsa, it still feels like home every time we go back.

No comments: