Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Here!

We had some pretty days last week, so we took advantage of it!
We got Brax a new BIG BOY bike! ($30 on Craigslist and it's like brand new!)
Daddy was trying to teach him the concept of brakes...

He kept pedaling backwards and braking instead of going forward!

Trying to get him to go FORWARD.

Brax got tired of it pretty quickly and decided to push.

Then he got tired of pushing!

Harper was supposed to be doing tummy-time exercises for her neck, but fell asleep instead!
That's how I feel about exercise right now, too!

I took these pics while she was asleep in my arms the other day. I could watch her sleep for hours. I know I'm looking thru mommy-goggles (not to be confused with beer-goggles, which have the same effect of causing the subject in view to appear to be more perfect than they may actually be!), but I just think she's the most beautiful baby girl ever!
I never get tired of kissing those little cheeks and lips!

No comments: