ONE WEEK
TWO WEEKS

3 WEEKS
4 WEEKS

I can't believe Harper is already a month old!
At four days old, she was back up to 7 lbs, 10 oz. At 2 1/2 weeks old, she was 8 lbs, 15 oz.
She is in size 1 diapers (she kept blowing out the newborn ones!!) and 3 month clothes!
She has slept in her crib since day one, she is great about sleeping by herself (even tho I would LOVE to let her sleep on me ALL the time!!)
She can hold her head up and turn it from side to side when laying on her tummy.
She can track an object with her eyes.
She will take a bottle-I started pumping once a day and giving it to her in a bottle at 3 1/2 weeks so she'd be used to it when I go back to work.
She eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and will sometimes go up to 5 hours at night.
From day one, she has been a power-nurser. She knew how to latch on right away, and eats quickly. She's done in 10-15 minutes.
She never cries unless she is hungry or has a dirty diaper--she hates having a wet one. She wants to be changed before she eats and during! The girl pees all the time!
She loves to snuggle.
She is starting to be awake a lot more now.
Everyone comments on what a laid back, easy baby she is. We are blessed!
At four days old, she was back up to 7 lbs, 10 oz. At 2 1/2 weeks old, she was 8 lbs, 15 oz.
She is in size 1 diapers (she kept blowing out the newborn ones!!) and 3 month clothes!
She has slept in her crib since day one, she is great about sleeping by herself (even tho I would LOVE to let her sleep on me ALL the time!!)
She can hold her head up and turn it from side to side when laying on her tummy.
She can track an object with her eyes.
She will take a bottle-I started pumping once a day and giving it to her in a bottle at 3 1/2 weeks so she'd be used to it when I go back to work.
She eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and will sometimes go up to 5 hours at night.
From day one, she has been a power-nurser. She knew how to latch on right away, and eats quickly. She's done in 10-15 minutes.
She never cries unless she is hungry or has a dirty diaper--she hates having a wet one. She wants to be changed before she eats and during! The girl pees all the time!
She loves to snuggle.
She is starting to be awake a lot more now.
Everyone comments on what a laid back, easy baby she is. We are blessed!




1 comment:
She is such a doll! I love the comparison pictures and you can actually see her growing!
Post a Comment