Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grandpa Russ's Visit

My Dad flew in from California to see his new granddaughter for the first time last weekend!
Grandpa Russ is SO good with kids... Brax LOVES having him here!
Grandpa snuggled and read to Brax at nap/bedtime, got him to eat his veggies at all his meals, and they went "exploring" outside!!!




This is my favorite picture... It's hard to see, but it's of the video monitor in Brax's room.
Brax had woken up after an hour nap, cranky (as usual) so my dad went in to get him. He laid down with him, and they fell asleep together (that's my dad snuggling him in the pic) for another hour! My dad left the room, and Brax slept for ANOTHER 45 minutes!
That is unheard of for Brax!

No comments: