This past week we visited our friends Abbey and her kiddos.
Brax and Noah spent most of the time riding around in the yard...
Brax and Noah spent most of the time riding around in the yard...
We totally did not mean to have Harper and Blaire dressed alike!!!!
What's funny is that I had bought the two of them matching outfits but they outgrew them before we got a chance to photograph them together, so this worked out perfectly!
It's so fun that Abbey and I's kids are exactly the same age (Brax is 6 months older than Noah, and Harper is 4 weeks younger than Blaire.)
What's funny is that I had bought the two of them matching outfits but they outgrew them before we got a chance to photograph them together, so this worked out perfectly!
It's so fun that Abbey and I's kids are exactly the same age (Brax is 6 months older than Noah, and Harper is 4 weeks younger than Blaire.)
With some prompting from Jace, Brax has quickly mastered pedaling on his new bike!
It's amazing how Brax will do anything Jace tells him to! (So far, this has always worked out for the best! Jace is a great kid so I don't have to worry about Brax picking up bad habits!)

It's amazing how Brax will do anything Jace tells him to! (So far, this has always worked out for the best! Jace is a great kid so I don't have to worry about Brax picking up bad habits!)
I thought this was cute because we have a book about being a big brother, and in it, the boy tries to make his baby sister laugh by making funny faces at her. This was Brax's funny face for Harper!




2 comments:
I am glad to hear that the fussy nights might be leaving. We had them for about 6 months, and it just makes the evenings so hard.
Thinking of you and SLEEP!!
So cute!
Post a Comment