Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

So Fresh and So Clean

I just got done giving Harper her bath this afternoon and all prettied up.
I had to share these cute shots!



Look at that smile!
She just started really smiling at me this week. I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Aww! Great pictures! She's so beautiful!

Leza said...

Your little Harper is adorable. I am a blog stalker-ha! I hardly ever comment, but always read. So I finally wanted to comment and say your kids are adorable.