Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is For You, Little Buddy

No one else will appreciate this (unless you have a little boy who is infatuated with Thomas like mine is), but I am posting it for Brax's viewing pleasure. He is constantly asking me to sing this song or to watch the video on the "compooter" and I'm tired of repeatedly looking it up on YouTube.

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Nice:) I miss Thomas!! Not because it is wonderfully educational..nor for its exceptional wit or humor. I miss it, simply because my boys, (Brenden especially) were sooooo excited about it. :) They LOOOOVED Thomas. Once this phase is over...it's over. No more trains for us. No more, simple enjoyment for a silly little train and his (sometimes) cranky friends! :) It's a piece of their childhood...pure. joy.
*sigh* Thinking back to it makes me weepy. :) Although it was only a few short years ago, seems like so long ago. Now they are interested in sports and XBox...