Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family Date Nite and Chopstick VIDEO

We had "family date nite" last nite! We had a babysitter lined up, but since Harper has been a little "challenging" in the evenings lately, I decided at the last minute just to take the kids with us. (Yes, that seems a little backwards... but I didn't want to leave a wild two year old and a fussy newborn with a babysitter. Mike and I have a hard enough time handling them when it's the TWO of us, so I felt bad pawning them off on a sitter all by herself! Plus, it seems like I'm the only one who can console Harper during this crabby evening time and I didn't want to let my girl cry all nite--I would have been worried the whole time.) Sooooo, family date nite it was.

I have been craving sushi (since I haven't been able to eat it for like a YEAR!) so we went to Kyoto, our favorite Japanese steak/sushi house here in OP. (There was also a little nostalgia involved... this was where we took Brax on our first date nite out when he was 6 weeks old!)
(Here is a pic from that nite!)


Harper slept the whole time, and Brax impressed us with his new-found chopstick skills!



**For some reason, my blog layout chops off half the video screen. Click on the video while it's playing and it should open it up in a new full window in YouTube.**

No comments: