Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Uncle Ryan comes to visit and more.

My long time friend Ryan (click HERE) came to KC this weekend for the Royals/Cards game!
Friday nite we all cooked out and watched a movie, then Mike, Ryan and I went to the game Saturday.



Brax showing Ryan his sword fighting skills.

"Touche!"



Tailgating in the rain!

Getting a lesson from Jace, the expert!

I found this little couch on Craigslist!
It even folds out into a bed!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey, I switched computers and lost my address book! We are considering having a little family getaway in KC. Anything we must see or do? We're thinking Royals game, Crown Center, Science Center, etc. Suggestions? You can email me. Thanks!