Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brax's First Trip to the Theater, and my camera's last day

I forgot these pics were on the SD card in my old camera-
Yeah, the one I broke.
Here are it's last photos...

"Movie?? Movie??"


He got the tickets...

Handed them to the ticket guy...

We stopped to take a picture...
And then I dropped the camera.

But we had a great time at the movie anyway!
How could I not have fun with this little guy as my "date?"

No comments: