Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome to Tracy!!

We're here!!! (These are pics from yesterday once we arrived)
Tracy, CA


Aunt Linny sharing her chips and dip w/ Brax
(salsa mixed w/ sour cream! Yum)

Ya-ya (my step mom) had fun toys ready for him!


My Guitar Hero!


Practicing his driving w/ Ya-ya.


Walking out to the horse arena.

"Ho-sees!"



Up close and personal.

Feeding Bella hay.

REALLY up close and personal!

Pretty Bella (my sister's ho-see)

Learning how to do "chores!"

Going to check out the barn.

More interested in the riding toy that was HIS size
than the big tractor!

Trying out his rocking chair!
(Yaya bought this for him the first time
we were supposed to visit-he was 3 months old-
but he had RSV and a double ear infection the day before
so we couldn't go :-(
He still likes it!
Brax slept like a good boy all nite long. I did pull him into bed with me tho when he woke up at 6am (4am Cali time!) and we slept till 8 (6). I'll pay for this later, but I sure don't mind snuggling with my boy "if I have to!"

No comments: