Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Cali-Monday-Santa Cruz Beach

We went to Santa Cruz beach today...
Brax's first visit to the ocean!!

We left right at naptime... can you tell?
He fell asleep shortly after we left,
and didn't wake up till we pulled into Santa Cruz!


The Altamont Pass between Tracy and Livermore


We're here!

Brax was in awe of the roller coasters.



"Touch? Touch?" [the water]



Happy boy.





Brax's FIRST time to put his toes in the ocean!


The boardwalk.



















My pretty little sister


I'll give you 3 guesses which pair of legs are from Kansas.


Beach bum.


Not only do I have mayonnaise colored flesh,
but I'm also sporting a ginormous white trash bruise.


Brax and Grandpa




A lesson in digging.





The view up above.


Ice cream break!


My sweet boy.



What better way to end the day than with a little
bum-wrestling. A large group of what appeared to be high
school boys were sparring with what appeared to be a middle-aged
beach bum. After the bum gave the kid a bloody nose, the boys play-fought
amongst themselves. Is this what I have to look forward to with a boy??

No comments: