Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Gym

I can't believe that Brax couldn't even walk or talk when we started doing My Gym last summer! Now he goes up and down the stairs and ladders all by himself, he [usually] participates in circle time, singing, dancing, and doing all the motions, and he loves engaging with the other kids. (When we first started he could not care less about their presence!) He even knows how to get a drink out of the water fountain!



I just thought this view was cute.
This is Brax sitting between my legs during
circle time. His little legs and feet and
band-aids are so precious to me!
Demonstrating the "skill of the day"
with the teacher.


Running thru the mat-maze.

Brax and Julianna.

"DUMP! DUMP!"
(JUMP)

Mastering the balance beam.

"Watch me, Momma!"
No fear!

His favorite activity at My Gym.

Socks and shoes and stamp-a-roos!

No comments: