Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Few Randoms

Mike and I had a date nite Friday!
I had free movie tickets
so all we had to pay for was the sitter!

Remember the box I painstakingly built for Brax?
Yeah, this is the box now.
He peed on the carpet,
broke one of the doorknobs off,
tore down all the sports wallpaper,
and has now managed to demo the roof.
He's the worst Section 8 renter ever.

I had a 3 day headache, so I resorted to a
Route 44 rasberry iced tea from Sonic,
hoping the caffiene would get rid of it. (It did!)
Brax enjoyed a cup of ice!
He LOVES to eat ice chips,
especially Sonic ice.


So I broke my camera last week,
and after doing some research I bought a Nikon.
But then I used it, and missed my Canon!
So I returned it and got another Canon SD.
The above photo of Brax is the only one from the Nikon.

Lots more pics to come...

No comments: