Yeah, it's been awhile! These pics are from last Sunday....
Many more to come....
I've been trying to focus my attention
on things other than the computer.
There are so many fun things to do
when it's warm outside! I love it!

Hitching a ride with Jace.

Fun in a box.

MORE fun in a box!

Still more...

We got the sprinkler out!


I would lay on my lawn chair (one of those really cheap trashy ones with the metal frame, covered in bright colored plastic strips, that folds into 3rds--only $10 at Wal Mart and I LOVE IT!!!!! ) and Brax would occasionally climb up on me to chill out. Not for long, tho--we had out the Elmo sprinkler, his water table, and his kiddie-pool!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

He would pull grass, put it on my feet,
just so he could dump his bucket of water on me
to rinse the grass off!

He looked so small out there in the yard!

Sam came over to play too!

Remember the box from earlier?
Jace decided that he wanted to make a car
out of it for Brax! No wonder Jace is Brax's BFF.
Here it is, freshly painted.

I love this sequence of pics--
Brax was initially pretty hesitant about actually running
THRU the water... but of course as soon as Jace came over
and showed him how it was done, Brax was all over it!

All by himself!

Jace messing with Brax's hair...

Wanting him to look at the camera to show off his 'do.

Just hangin' out.

Having a snack.

That evening we took Jace with us to get ice cream!

He helped Brax choose!
Brax wanted "M's" in his, of course. (M&M's)
"Ice-keem!!!"
Brax just wanted to pick out the "M's."

My personal Coldstone favorite--
sweet cream with rasberries and Oreos.
(Thank you, Kizzy!!!!!)
I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Honestly this istotally cute....the last pic is my favorite out of all 95..Oh the ice cream...how dare you play with my heart!! you always look so SUPER cute Val, makes me ill!!!!
Post a Comment