These aren't in perfect order... I'm getting lazy.
But you get the idea...
I had to include pics of our last day in Cali!
My dad and Aunt Lynsie took us to the Oakland Zoo-

Brax and Aunt Linny.

Checking out the giraffes.

And the elephants.

It was a little chilly!

Petting the
stinky cute goats.
"C'mon, Grandpa! There's no time for resting!!!!"

Kisses!

Riding the zoo rides.


I seriously can't believe my little sister
is taller than I am. She is so grown up!
Listening to Uncle Tyler play.
I hope Brax grows up to be just like
my "little" brother.




One last story with Grandpa.
Some cute randoms from earlier in the morning that day--




Exploring.


In the almond orchard behind Grandpa's land.

Running...

Falling...

That straw did a number on his sensitive skin!

Once we got him to ride the tractor,
he loved it.
1 comment:
Brax has such a great smile!! Also, I LOVE the pic of him walking down the path! Very sweet.
Post a Comment