Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cali-Saturday

Saturday morning Brax helped Grandpa mow the yard....




Watch out for the limbs!

Then we went to watch my brother race his car!



If you know anything about helmets, which I don't,
you might notice that I had it on backwards.
Therrre ya go, Val.


Ty ready to go!

Brax would say, "Tyler... race... car?"



Then we went to watch my little sis play in her volleyball tourney.
They played an awesome game.... game back from a 24-8 deficit to win 26-24!!!!


Lynsie is the one in the red smiling at the camera!

Brax in the middle of the action.

Go #9!

We got home and it was kind of cool.
Brax was not happy about having to wear
Lynsie's old sweatshirt!!!

Last nite Lynsie and I had a girls' nite-
she drove me to the mall to buy a new suitcase
(the duffel bag I brought busted out at the seams!)
and then we went and got smoothies and I met her boyfriend!
It sure doesn't seem that long ago that I was 16....

No comments: