Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Swim Lesson Success and Lollipop Love

Brax had his 3rd swim lesson on Friday. During the first two, he belly-ached through most of them and I had to sit behind the viewing window so he wouldn't cry for me the entire time. Both times, however, he would say, "That was FUN!" once we got in the car! He gets a sucker (sugar-free, of course!) after each lesson, so that helps too...
(Click on the link to buy these awesome lollipops--they are infused with licorice extract which has been proven to kill cavity-causing bacteria in the mouth. It's a win-win... kids love them, and they are GOOD for their teeth!!)

Anyway, this 3rd lesson was a success! I reminded him that as long as there were no tears, Harper and I could stay and watch him. He did GREAT! He even put his face in the water as he swam back to the wall! I got a short video (it's a little dark though), right before Harper dropped a load in her britches and it blew out up her back, all over both of us... She is 3 for 3 on pooping while we're at swim lessons. Does the scent of chlorine act as a laxative????



No comments: