Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

HARPER ROLLS OVER!!!

On Tuesday (while I was at work *sniff*) I got a text from our nanny (Miss Noelle) telling me Harper rolled over! Well, since Brax took his sweet time and didn't roll over for what seemed like forever, I just assumed Harper would be the same. AGAIN, it is proven to me that they are SO different! At just under 3 months, Harper did, in fact, roll from her tummy to her back. I had to see it to believe it! I got the 4th roll on video when I got home from work on Wednesday nite.

Drum roll please.....
Here it is!!
P.S. After you hit play, click on the video box to make it full screen.
My blog layout cuts off half the small screen.

No comments: