Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

UPDATED: Lazy Sunday Turned Best Sunday Ever

Scroll to the bottom to see how this Sunday continued on to be one of the best EVER!

Jace showed up at our door this morning and wanted to play.
It's cool and rainy, so we had a movie morning. They watched Jungle Book together!
Brax was cracking up at this movie! They also had a popcorn snack... Brax has never had popcorn that I know of, and he pretty much ate the whole bag.



Harper enjoyed the show as well during her tummy time.


These are from yesterday...
She looked so cute in her little flower socks and her crochet headband and flower!!
(Her grandmas know how to doll her up right!)


After we did "movie morning," we ate lunch and then took a big family nap!
Mike put Brax down and ended up falling asleep with him for 2 hours.
During that time, I nursed Harper and then laid her in bed with me and we napped together for about an hour as well! (I ran 6 miles Sunday morning... I was pooped!) I really wanted to grab my camera and take pictures but I wasn't about to risk waking everyone up!
After a great dinner of fish tacos, Spanish rice and beans
(my new favorite meal to make-I should have taken pictures of this too, and posted the recipe!),
we headed to Dairy Queen where they were having buy-one-Blizzard-get-one-for-25-cents!
So we got two large blizzards and I completely negated my 6 mile run from that morning...

The best part of this DQ run was the fact that Brax was STILL in his jammies!
He was styin'...

He LOVES ice cream as much as his mommy does.
He had fun going back and forth between Mike and I's Blizzards, saying, "Can I have a bite?" after EVERY bite!

I want every Sunday to be like this one!

No comments: