Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brotherly Love

Well, it's been almost 3 months,
and Brax hasn't asked to send his baby sister back yet.
He is still so sweet to her--he always wants to run and get his step stool so he can see her better, whether it's in her crib while she's sleeping or while I'm changing her diaper in the pack 'n play. Every now and then he asks to hold her, and he will frequently insist on putting her nite-nite (pacifier) in her mouth himself. (He has even learned which way is the right side up, and how to do it gently so she doesn't gag!)


He wanted to make sure her nite-nite stayed in her mouth because she kept spitting it out and crying.


I was trying to get her weekly picture next to her doll, but Brax kept insisting on being in the photo. I actually got some cute ones!!


No comments: