Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bathtime and Bedtime

Is there anything better than a baby fresh out of the bath???



A couple of nights last week Harper came to bed with me (something I am usually very against!)
She was really fidgety and restless in her crib and I was exhausted... She falls asleep immediately when I snuggle her, so we did just that for a few hours until Daddy came to bed and put her back in her crib. I do love snuggling her, but I don't sleep very soundly because I'm so afraid of rolling over and suffocating her!

No comments: