Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Train Ride

Today we went to Baldwin City, KS to the Midland Railway and did their Easter-themed train ride. It is a 45 minute ride each way, and they do a little Easter egg hunt at the station it stops at. The Easter Bunny also makes an appearance on the train!
As fun as this "Easter" theme is, it's not really the Easter theme... I wish there was an activity (other than church, of course) that celebrated the REAL reason for Easter for young kids.
Anyway, here are some cute pics.

Ready to go!



Daddy had to hold him back at the starting line!


Taking off on the hunt!


Checking out the parts under the train.


"Aaaaaggghh! Don't run over me!!!"


Brax kept himself entertained with his own train on the way back.



Kiss for Momma.


High five for the EB!

Getting sleepy on the way home.



Harper stayed home with Aunt Laura while we were gone...
I missed her!
It was great to have some one on one time with Brax though.
It's funny, we never realized how EASY it was to handle one child until we had two...

No comments: