Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

2 Month Comparison


You know I love looking back at Brax's old pics...
Here is his 2 month photo with his moose.

At 2 months, Brax was 23 inches long and 11 lbs, 8 oz.

At 2 months, Harper is 22 inches, and 11 lbs even.
I was surprised, because I feel like she is so much bigger than he was!
He was always a string bean, without a roll to be found,
whereas Miss Harper has some meat on her bones!

No comments: