I am SO loving having Mondays and Fridays off... Friday is our "chore day" where I try and get all the laundry done and grocery shopping done. Then on Mondays I try and take the kids on a "fieldtrip." Last week we went to the Deanna Rose Farmstead... I love that place!

Brax antagonizing the chickens.

Playing in the water.

This was his favorite--the "tractor engine" he calls it.

Petting the calves. I learned that a dairy cow produces 6-7 gallons of milk a day...
And I thought
I was good...

Brax thought the tepee was pretty cool...

...but riding the tractors was the most fun!

Watching others fish. You can buy buckets of worms and rent a pole...
The kids we were watching were having more fun with the worms making "worm bracelets" than watching their grandparents fish!

This was so sweet... he stopped to pick some "flowers" for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment