We have had such a fun weekend, thanks to this PERFECT weather!
On Friday, I took Brax to his first swim lesson. It got off on the wrong foot when I had to wake him from his nap. Then as we were walking along side the pool, he slipped and fell on his bottom. (I was holding his hand and he had a swim diaper on, so it didn't hurt him but it sure hacked him off even more.) I swiftly handed him over to the teacher and then took Harper to the "viewing room" where I could see Brax but he couldn't see us. As soon as Miss Kelsey took him in the water he was fine. I am anxious to see how subsequent lessons go! We are supposed to be practicing wearing his new goggles in the bathtub... that has been quite unsuccessful thus far!
On Friday, I took Brax to his first swim lesson. It got off on the wrong foot when I had to wake him from his nap. Then as we were walking along side the pool, he slipped and fell on his bottom. (I was holding his hand and he had a swim diaper on, so it didn't hurt him but it sure hacked him off even more.) I swiftly handed him over to the teacher and then took Harper to the "viewing room" where I could see Brax but he couldn't see us. As soon as Miss Kelsey took him in the water he was fine. I am anxious to see how subsequent lessons go! We are supposed to be practicing wearing his new goggles in the bathtub... that has been quite unsuccessful thus far!
Today I took the kids a park up the road for a picnic and playtime.
We had the best time!
It's may be a hassle trying to get two kids out the door to go anywhere,
but I'm so glad I do it. We always have fun!

This is how Harper spent the entire time there...
Conked out in the Baby Bjorn.
Conked out in the Baby Bjorn.





No comments:
Post a Comment