Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

32 Week Comparison

I had my 32 week check up yesterday... Everything is looking good. To my surprise, my doc said I had only gained 21 lbs. I feel like I've gained 51, and that it's all sitting on my sacrum. He did not have much sympathy for my back pain, or my desire to be induced (not NOW, but before February 18!!!) So I guess I better suck it up and plan on being pregnant for another 7 weeks!! (I can't help but think that Harper will be 3 weeks early like Brax was...)
Anyway, I pulled up my pics from when I was 32 weeks along with Brax to compare them to now. It's AMAZING how different I'm carrying Harper!!! She is up so high! The black swimsuit is Harper belly, the pink swimsuit is Brax belly....



Can you tell I was pregnant in the middle of summer with Brax!
I laid out all the time, and this time I'm like a jar of mayonnaise!!!

3 comments:

LilRedJo said...

Neat pics. I was always told that you carry girls higher...guess you have the pictures to prove yours! ;)

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

That's hilarious about your tan! You look awesome!

JennLeon said...

Girl, you make 32 weeks preggo in a bikini look DAMN GOOD! Seriuosly, you look amazing!!! And only 21 pounds? Seriously! That is so not fair.