Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MORE Snow

Here are some shots of Brax playing in the second round of snow we got last week.
We are in for 3-5 more inches tomorrow, with 40 mph winds and -20 wind chill.
AWESOME!






This is not my most flattering photo (although it is a pretty accurate depiction of how I look these days... no make-up, hair on top of my head, sweats....) but I love it! Brax was standing on the chair behind me smothering me with hugs and kisses while I was on the computer. And I also like how I got Mike in the background smiling-bonus! (He usually runs when I point the camera his way.)




1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

I LOVE the last photo!! (The one with Brax hugging you, and Mike in the background)
Super cute one of Brax with the neighbor boy too:)