Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week in Review

Last week (my second week home with my little man!) was a busy one!
I got to take him to preschool for the first time (usually Aunt Laura took him) and it was so fun to see how excited he was to show me his "playschool." He runs in so confidently, and was SO eager to tell me what he did while he was there when he saw me walk in to pick him up. I may have to take pictures of that tomorrow... even if his teachers think I'm a dork.

Brax also had his first dentist appointment last week (separate post!) and he had a lunch date at the mall with me and one of my long-time friends. I let him play in the play area first to burn off energy, then we ate at the little cafe inside Nordstrom's. He was SO good!
Here are some pics of us making cupcakes for my friend and my mom's birthdays.

Such a big helper!


Just playing.

This is random, but I had Daddy take a picture of our nite-time ritual...
my favorite part of the day!
We also went to a movie last week--Alvin and the Chipmunks.
I am so lucky to have a great movie buddy!

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Best cupcakes ever! Thanks to you and Mr. Brax!