Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Night Out!


Nana Star came in town this weekend to help me
finish up getting ready for Harper--
thanks to her, my house is spotless!
Not only that, but Mike and I got to have a real date night!

We had been invited to attend a Royals charity event at Union Station with some good friends that included dinner, a fashion show, and dancing (which I did not partake in...) and we stayed the night at the Westin at Crown Center. It was so nice to crash in a KING size bed, and not have to do anything in the morning! Of course, we were awake by 7:30, but we didn't HAVE to get up! We met our friends for breakfast on The Plaza, then headed home.

The view from our room... overlooking the ice skating rink at Crown Center.


I am so bad about taking pics when it's just Mike and I!
We did snap a couple of self-portraits...


Brax was having a blast w/ Nana!
He taught her ALL about Thomas and his friends!


No comments: