Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Brax and Thomas

As much as Mike would prefer him to be playing with some type of ball, Brax LOVES playing with his Thomas trains. I am just happy that something holds his attention this long! The other day the lighting was just right around his train table and I really liked these pics...








1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

GREAT train photos!!! Love them all, but especially adore the one of his little hand. Too sweet...and one day, his tiny little hand will 'swallow' yours!! What a great memory. Tell Mike not to worry toooo much about Brax not picking up a sport;) Brenden LOOOOOOVVVEEEDDD his Thomas stuff!! Thomas, Thomas, Thomas! Baseball came later:) (well, it was mixed in with Thomas for a while;) )