Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Belly Pic Preview

My oh-so-talented friend Jen came to our house last Friday and did a maternity photo session for me! I wasn't even going to do belly pics this time, but now I am SOOOOO glad I did. Jen is such a great photographer to work with and I am lucky to have her for a friend! Here is a preview.... 2 of the 100+ pics she is working on (out of the 500+ she shot!!!).

THANK YOU SO MUCH JEN!!!

3 comments:

The Schmitt Family said...

Love them! So beautiful! I did one for Carson and was wondering if I should do another?!?! NO, not pregnant yet...but I can't help myself. I am such a planner that I am constantly one, two, ok three steps ahead of myself. Anyhow, so glad you decided to do these. They are beautiful!

Katrina said...

Those are beautiful! I never got up the nerve to do that. I think it's a wonderful keepsake that you will cherish forever!

LilRedJo said...

Beautiful. :)