Starting from the beginning--
8 Weeks
12 Weeks

16 Weeks

20 Weeks

24 Weeks

28 Weeks
I have to tell ya, I FEEL huge. I already weigh a few pounds more than I did when I delivered Brax!! This pregnancy has been sooooooo much different than his. I felt GREAT with Brax, and with Harper, I feel like my back is breaking 24/7 and that she could fall out at any minute. However, I should not complain, because I KNOW it could be a lot worse. I'm just not used to not being physically able to go 100 mph and do whatever I want. It makes me crabby! With that said, I do think it's a brilliant move on God's part to make this last trimester so uncomfortable. It makes even the madness of having 2 small children to take care of sound easy compared to the physical pain I'm in!

16 Weeks

20 Weeks

24 Weeks

28 Weeks
I have to tell ya, I FEEL huge. I already weigh a few pounds more than I did when I delivered Brax!! This pregnancy has been sooooooo much different than his. I felt GREAT with Brax, and with Harper, I feel like my back is breaking 24/7 and that she could fall out at any minute. However, I should not complain, because I KNOW it could be a lot worse. I'm just not used to not being physically able to go 100 mph and do whatever I want. It makes me crabby! With that said, I do think it's a brilliant move on God's part to make this last trimester so uncomfortable. It makes even the madness of having 2 small children to take care of sound easy compared to the physical pain I'm in!




3 comments:
To cute! My second pregnancy was way different too! Take some time to relax... let me tell you, your gonna need it!
Ummmm you seriously look amazing! The fact you still put on a bikini to take these pics is incredible.
I hear ya sister!! My body was just plain done by the end!! You are very close, hang in there!!!
Post a Comment