I have to show you the cutest thing EVER.
This is Harper's new baby doll. I have had my eye on one of these custom made dolls ever since I found out we were having a girl, and Nana Star got it for me (Harper!) for Christmas!
No two dolls are the same, and the entire thing is handmade. You choose the skin, hair, eye, lip color... even it's shape (full, thin, etc...) It's just incredible. The idea, I suppose, is that you send in a picture of your child and they create a doll that is similar. In our case, I sent a picture of Brax and told them to make a girl version but with green eyes! Hope she looks like him...
I can't wait for Harper to play with her baby doll!
Check out the websites for GreenPea Dolls:
HERE on Twitter, for lots of pics you can click on
HERE on etsy, where you can purchase one
HERE at their main website for more info
It even comes with a handmade "birth certificate!"




2 comments:
How cute is that???
:)
Hi!!!
Just wanted to drop by and say how humbled we are for all the awesome compliments. You have touched our hearts not only as one of our happy Gp customers but as a friend as well. Harper was a delightful inspiration (thanks to Brax too lol) and it has been an honor in making Gp Lexi, her very first doll. Thank you again for your fantastic blog about us and spreading the GreenPea love. Can't wait for Harper's Birthday! Go TEAM HILL!
Xoxo-
Carmen and Jovi
GreenPea Dolls
Post a Comment