Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final Thanksgiving Post!

The Friday after Thanksgiving we all went to The Aboretum for their annual Luminary Walk in the evening! The weather was perfect!

(This is just a random of Brax playing in my bathtub with his trucks
while I was getting ready that morning! He loves doing this!)
I had taken a bunch of pics at The Aboretum,
but they didn't turn out so well because it was dark...
Here's what I have--
My sister and brother and I.

Brax taking off!

Brax and Aunt Lynsie.
We had such a great few days with my family. It went way too fast, as always.
I want to say THANK YOU to Aunt Kathi for hosting us (she did ALL the cooking!), and THANK YOU to Grandpa Russ and Yaya for getting everyone back to KC for the holiday!

No comments: