Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Harper in 3D!!

Updated--
I added this picture of Brax with me during the ultrasound.
He was interested for all of 19 seconds.


We got Harper's 3D Ultrasound done today!

We did not get near as good of photos as we did with Brax because the placenta is sitting directly on her face... so they are a little blurry. But with some creative maneuvering, we managed to get a few good shots...















To compare, here are Brax's 3D pics from what seems like forever ago (June of 2007!)

They have the same little pointy chin!


1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Thank you for sharing:)