Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Recap

I am a little disappointed in my Christmas photography this year... I really didn't get many good shots of Brax (mainly because I don't have the patience or endurance to chase him down and force a photo session on him) and I never got out of my PJ's or got ready enough to warrant a family photo! I was very, very lazy the last few days. So this is all I have to chronicle Christmas 2009, which has thus far been the most fun! Brax really "got it" this year, and I SO enjoyed watching him get excited about everything. We didn't get to get out and look at Christmas lights OR go to the Christmas Eve church service due to the weather, which was very disappointing. Brax seemed to have fun, nonetheless...



Dumping out his stocking Christmas morning.
Santa always leave a few bites for Brax!
Brax and Daddy figuring out his new race track from Santa.
A new Thomas set up!




We got about 12 inches of snow, with drifts and piles waist high!
I couldn't NOT let Brax experience that much snow, so after we opened presents and ate breakfast, we spent at least 10 minutes getting bundled up to head outdoors....

He was excited when he saw Jace outside, but quickly realized that 12 inches of snow is pretty difficult to maneuver through when you're only 3 feet tall!
"Jace! Jace!!!!"
After about 6 minutes, Brax turned to me and said with his frozen mouth,
"Mommy, let's go inside."
So we brought the snow in WITH us!!

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Thanks for the update:)