Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Random Week In Review

I just had to get a few pics of Brax in these cute Christmas jammies.
He spent the better part of Sunday in them!


"Giddyup, Daddy!"


Lining up his trucks. He's so organized!
Where does he get it????

This is a pivotal moment for us. Brax has NEVER wanted to drink out of a straw,
until Saturday nite when he discovered the joy of my raspberry Crystal Lite!!

He was using the tongs to move his blocks in and out of the bowl,
but then decided it would be more fun to "ride" in the bowl himself!!

He loves this doodle thing. He says, "I'm writing a letter."
It cracks me up how he lays down on the ground and focuses so hard on his work!

No comments: