Que Sera, Sera
Quote
"I wish I had treasured the
doing
a little more and the
getting it done
a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may.
"
My Facebook Page
All my pics are on FB now!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Brax and Noah
Brax and I hung out with my friend Abbey and her son Noah the other day--
Got this cute one of the boys jumping on the couch.
Noah is just 6 months younger than Brax, and Abbey is having a baby girl who is due just a month before Harper!
1 comment:
Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum
said...
I love this pic!
December 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this pic!
Post a Comment