Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week of 10.17.08

Here are some randoms...
Brushing teeth after breakfast.

Other way, buddy.

There you go!

This is one of B's favorite toys... we bought it for $1 at a neighbor's garage sale!!!



More simple joys. Bubble wrap.


Friday morning it poured, then the afternoon turned out to be gorgeous...
Lately Brax has been practicing his "Frankenstein" walk for Halloween... He walks around pointing with both arms extended out in front of him. Strange boy.
Did I really go outside with socks AND flip flops on???


He LOVES the neighbors' two big labs. He thinks they are playing peek-a-boo with him when they jump up on the fence to check him out! It cracks him up!


Another favorite toy--Daddy's old golf club that his dad cut down for him.


He'll get to feeling brave and take off down the street...

But he always comes back to me!

Curious boy.


Brax is very determined... I had pulled his lawn mower out onto the driveway for him to play with, and he very clearly got frustrated with me. He wanted it back in the garage so that HE could push it out into the driveway. So he dragged (sp???) it back in, then pushed it out himself. Such a big boy.


He finally learned to take bites instead of stuffing the whole cracker in his mouth!!!
On a mission to fill my tub with shoes again.



After our library book catastrophe, I made this little bag... I thought it would be cute to look back and see how small his hands were when he first become a book worm.
Trying out part of his Halloween costume!
Yeah, we'll see how long the head thing lasts while we're trick-or-treating!!!!

No comments: