Jen's house sits right by a pond that a bunch of geese call home.
We went out to feed them some bread, well really Annabelle fed them and Brax tried to terrorize them. Those geese are pretty brave, though; they weren't scared!
"Come on, Brax. Let's go feed the geese."
"I'm gonna get 'em!"

"That's probably not a good idea, Brax..."

"Here I come, ready or not!"

Distracted by a leaf. Or maybe goose poo.

Annabelle throws the bait...

Brax tries to catch one...

"Come here, little fella', I won't hurt you!"
"Come here..."

"Man, these geese are no fun. They don't even know I'm here!"

"HELLOOOOOO geese!!!"

"All done."

Somehow this is the only picture I managed to get of prego Jen. Doesn't she have the cutest belly ever? She's due in 4 weeks! I can't believe we didn't get a picture of the two of us together!

Brax's dirty jeans. Guess I better get used to this.

Hugs from AB.

Atta' girl! Teaching him how to clean.

"You missed a spot, Brax."

Brax finished all of his meat sticks (14 in one day) and still wanted AB's hot dog!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment