Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

10 Year HS Reunion

All dressed up, ready to go.


At the reunion...
Not much of a turn out.

Mike, being such a sweet husband for sitting thru this crazy shin-dig
instead of attending the OSU-MU game.

We had a class of 442 people... And this was as packed as the house got.


It'll be interesting to see how many people show up for our 50 year reunion!


Some of us girls.

But getting to catch up with my long lost sweet friend Jen and her husband was worth the trip!


And Barrett! I forgot how funny he was!

1 comment:

mommabelz said...

I was at the OSU-MIZZOU game! Go pokes! I love your blog Val! Your family is beautiful!