Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tulsa-Day 2-To Jamie's

Outing #2 on Saturday... to "Aunt Jamie's" house. I so wished we could have hung out longer, but Brax was ready to go home and hit the hay by 6:30!
All this socializing really wears a guy out.
Jamie's son, Jaden, was born just a week before Brax.
Checkin' each other out.
It was pretty obvious who was the only child here. Brax could not keep his hands off Jaden--he was SO intrigued by this other little fella' who was just his size. (Jaden was not as in awe as Brax; he has 4 brothers and sisters! He is the most laid back kid ever.
Jamie makes it all look so easy...)
"He has a head just like mine..."


"Dude. Keep your hands to yourself."

"And a face just like mine..."

"Seriously, hands off."
"And he even has a mouth!"
"Man, I'm not gonna say it again..."
Brax just had to cop one more feel...
Such handsome little tow-heads.

Another attempt at getting boys to sit still.
"Okay, both of you sit right there."

"Smile, Brax!!"

"Oh don't act like you've never seen a camera before, son."
"BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN!"
They're done.

"Now this is what I came over for! Let's play!!"

Back at Hotel Partin...
Jen and Kev's guest house was so perfect, the sink was just right for Brax's bath
He loved it!


No comments: