Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Doesn't Follow Directions Well"

Remember back in kindergarten when you got graded on things like playing well with others and following directions? Well this may come as a surprise to you all, but I was bossy and didn't listen to directions. Whew, good thing I grew out of that...



Ummm...



Not so much.



I came across this website that tells you how to make a perfectly shaped star simply by folding a piece of paper a few times and making one swift cut with your scissors.



It took me THREE trys, after which I became impatient and frustrated (shocker, I know) and my genious co-worker Tracy took over. People, I went to college for FIVE years. Tracy got it the first try. I would love to know how well you all fare with this "simple" task.



Click HERE , then take my poll over there on the side and tell me how many trys it took you...



I'm hoping to find that I'm not the dumbest person in blogworld.







1 comment:

Lori said...

ok, so I tried it and got it on the first try. that doesn't mean that you are dumb. You just try so very hard to make it great. the pictures and directions are not the easiest to follow.
Lori