It looked like it might rain, but it never did. Just a cool breeze.
Of course, I wanted to take pictures...
Brax had other ideas...
I managed to get some cute shots!
He blended in with the pumpkins! Love this one.
Here goes!!!
Yay me!
I tried to make him pose.
This is as good as you're gonna' get, woman.
Enjoying some root beer and cider doughnuts, a Louisburg original!
I'm sure at some point I said, "I'll NEVER feed my kid doughnuts!!!!!"
He didn't know what to think of the sugar!
He matched the flowers, too!
After the cider mill, we ran to the mall. Brax can function with one nap a day, so we get to do lots more now! When we got home, Mike mowed and Brax and I walked to another pumpkin patch up the street to actually get some pumpkins (since the ones at Louisburg were pretty picked over.)
We found this branch on our way... He dragged (is that a word?) it the whole way!!!
The church up the road always has the best pumpkin patch!
He didn't know where to start...
I said "say CHEESE" not SNEEZE.
That's better!!
He loved the little ones!
He was so tickled when he realized they were just his size!
Look at THOSE!!
Yep, these are the ones.
I can get it...
No really, I said I can get it...
Moving on.
More his size. Notice the cross!
A STEM! FUN!!!!!!!!
Ready to go... all loaded up.
Seriously, Momma? I don't have any leg room.
At dinner, Brax confirmed my theory that he's having a growth spurt. He ate an ENTIRE jar of Gerber chicken sticks, an ENTIRE container of Gerber raviolies, and half a mini-can of peas and carrots. He was out by 7pm!
What a day!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment