Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

STRIKE ONE

I just discovered yet another way to have fun with blogging. I loooooovvve lists, and I ESPECIALLY love crossing things off my lists. I have now learned how to put a line through text in my blog (called "striking.") So here goes. My first blog list.


THINGS TO DO TO GHETTO-FINISH THE BASEMENT PLAYROOM:


*Shop-Vac the dead spiders, their respective cobwebs, and the other various bugs up

*Prime the concrete walls


*Paint the concrete walls


*Shop-Vac again


*Lay pad and carpet (have Mr. Handyman do this)


*Clean up my CraigsList finds


*Hang Christmas lights from the joyces


*Buy materials to build shelving/barricade


*Build shelving/barricade


*Finishing touches--curtains, baby gate, cover mattress, snacks, arts/crafts area, bring down toys from upstairs...



Pictures soon to come!

No comments: