Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More From This Wkend 10.5.08

On our way to the neighborhood block party!

"What are YOU havin' for dinner, Sam?"
"We want food! We want food!!"
So rude, Brax couldn't wait for Sam to get his plate!

Hangin' with the BIG boys.


He wanted to get in so badly!

Not quite big enough!

Mike playing washers with our neighbor.

Of course this turned into a fierce competition.

Other randoms...

More on his face than in his mouth.



Leslie's baby shower! I'm gonna' be an AUNT soon!


Handful of MEATSTICKS.
Snack time with momma.
His last bottle. Why do I miss this????!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

Did you seriously plan to have everyone matching in red shirts from your family at the block party? Check it out Val, you know you SO did...