Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Review and Harper's First Swim

Playing outside after dinner...
Batting lessons from Dad.

Sword fight with Jace!



"I am LOVING this!"
Harper's first dip in the pool!

She was kicking her feet and moving her arms like crazy!

Isn't that a cute snuggy?


Getting brave... putting his face in (the lower half, anyway.)


Trying to "sink" Daddy


Brax was all over the big pool!
He told me to get out so he could do it by himself!
He just kept swimming in circles, going up to other kids and saying hi.


Watching Tom and Jerry with Dad

Pretty Baby


2 comments:

Crystal said...

i love all the photos

LilRedJo said...

Beautiful pictures.
(ps, YES, I noticed that Brax was batting left;))