Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

More Fun in OK

One day we headed over to a splash park to cool off in that Oklahoma heat!!









Time for a snack break.



Back at Grammy and Pop Pop's again...

Hangin' out with Pop Pop...



I have no idea what Brax was ticked off about, but I love this shot of his "mad face."
Where does he get it??? Hmmmm....


Harper in her first hand-made dress by Grammy!
My grandma used to make me little dresses,
so I think it's special that Harper will have these to cherish someday too.

Notice the heart-shaped hem. So cute.
Grammy has also become addicted to bow-making!

No comments: